Knowledge is Power – Sharing Knowledge is Powerful.
The average ISDA member has 15 years of experience; many have been working in the profession for more than 25 years. They represent all aspects of the profession, Corporate – High Net Worth – Private Security – Entertainment – Government and Law Enforcement.
Their value to the community is their willingness to help others by sharing their experiences – the good – the bad and the expensive – with the hope of preventing fellow ISDA members and others from making the same mistakes.
This is a collection of articles.
Member Articles on the ISDA Website
Member articles from Executive Protection Secure Transportation Magazine (EPST)
- My personal experience working with Motorcades – Jerry Heying
- COVID-19 and the Executive Protection/Secure Transportation Profession – Carlton D Smith
- Corporate, Chauffeuring, COVID-19, Waiting, and Auto Hold
- From VDI – The Tools for Training in the “COVID Age”
- Books authored by ISDA members that may be of interest.
- Using the Power of Social Media for EP Secure Transportation Providers
If you enjoyed this post and have an interest in Security Driving, Secure Transportation, or Executive Protection we suggest you consider ISDA Membership. The International Security Driver Association (ISDA) is a small but influential group of protective services practitioners from all sectors of the Executive Protection/ Secure Transportation profession and all parts of the Globe.
As an ISDA Member, you gain access to the Encyclopedia of EP/Secure Transportation Knowledge – The ISDA Knowledge Center. The Center provides articles – Podcasts – Books – YouTube videos – Free Online Training – Business and Salary Metrics – Job Opportunities – Career Advice – Industry White Papers.