Knowledge is Power – Sharing Knowledge is Powerful.
The average ISDA member has 15 years of experience; many have worked in the profession for more than 25 years. They represent all aspects of the profession, Corporate – High Net Worth – Private Security – Entertainment – Government, and Law Enforcement.
Their value to the community is their willingness to help others by sharing their experiences – the good, the bad, and the expensive – to prevent fellow ISDA members and others from making the same mistakes.
This is a collection of articles.
Member Articles on the ISDA Website
Member articles from Executive Protection Secure Transportation Magazine (EPST)
- My personal experience working with Motorcades – Jerry Heying
- COVID-19 and the Executive Protection/Secure Transportation Profession – Carlton D Smith
- Corporate, Chauffeuring, COVID-19, Waiting, and Auto Hold
- From VDI – The Tools for Training in the “COVID Age”
- Books authored by ISDA members that may be of interest.
- Using the Power of Social Media for EP Secure Transportation Providers