In this Issue
Security Driving Algorithm and Training
Executive vehicles are changing. All Executive Vehicles are equipped with Electronic Stability Control (ESC); therefore, we need to examine the challenges that vehicles equipped with ESC create for Secure Transportation, Protective Driver Training, and the Security Driver, and it should go without saying, but students must be trained in vehicles that are equipped with ESC.
- Security Driving Algorithm and Training, by Tony Scotti
- Unraveling the Independent Contractor vs Employee Controversy for Executive Protection Professionals and Protection Drivers, by ISDA member Jerry Heying
- The Joystick-Driver, by ISDA member Roland J. Vargoega, PPS (also available in Spanish)
- The Science of Driver Training – Part II, by ISDA member Joe Autera
- Why Social Media is Important to Your EP Business, by Lawrence Snow
- What does advanced defensive driving have to do with being a security driver you may ask?, by ISDA member Glen Edmunds
- What goes into the materials and process of armoring a vehicle?, by ISDA member Mark Caldwell
If you have an interest in learning more about Security Driving, Secure Transportation, or Executive Protection we suggest you consider ISDA Membership. The International Security Driver Association (ISDA) is a small but influential group of protective services practitioners from all sectors of the Executive Protection/ Secure Transportation profession and all parts of the Globe.
As an ISDA Member, you gain access to the Encyclopedia of EP/Secure Transportation Knowledge – The ISDA Knowledge Center. The Center provides articles – Podcasts – Books – YouTube videos – Free Online Training – Business and Salary Metrics – Job Opportunities – Career Advice – Industry White Papers.