The Kill Zone is a phrase often associated with high-risk driving, but it can describe any scenario that creates an emergency for the driver. The scenario can be driving the principal to the office or taking him/her to a venue.
Anytime the principal is moving in a vehicle; there is a possibility of an emergency scenario. Kill Zone’s are not subjective; they are science – escaping them, understanding them, and avoiding them is based on the laws of physics.
No matter the scenario, a Kill Zone is a time distance relationship.
This video is one of several that appear on the ISDA YouTube channel and will be part of an upcoming series of online training produced by the International Security Driver Association (ISDA).
Escape The Kill Zone®
We recently added a series of Ambush related videos to our channel. The series consists of:
- De Gaulle Ambush
- Saudi Prince ambush
- Aldo Moro
- Clear and Present Danger
- Hans Martin Schleyer
- The Attack on President Shevardnadze
New videos are added to the channel frequently. We suggest you subscribe to the ISDA YouTube channel.
Join the International Security Driver Association (ISDA)
ISDA serves the protective services community. The ISDA membership is open to all who have an interest in personal protection.
Whether you are exploring a career in executive protection, honing your expertise, or, you are an established security professional, ISDA is your essential resource for continuing education, benchmark research, and online learning programs, all designed to improve your skill set and advance your business.
ISDA membership enables you to:
- Access benchmark educational, networking, and marketing programs.
- Connect with your colleagues and peers across the globe via the member directory.
- Increase your knowledge and marketability through the precedent-setting education center, research, and online learning programs.
- Be part of a supportive community of like-minded experienced personal protection professionals.
- Obtain Certification to members who meet the requirements. The corporate community accepts the ISDA Certification process for more than 40 years. ISDA certification provides proof of knowledge and skill.