The business of protection and Secure Transportation is constantly evolving. To meet the needs of the Profession, ISDA researches the topics that affect our Profession. Such as collecting data on the changes in salary, the availability of Job Opportunities, how to effectively use the GI Bill. We research Executive Vehicles and Equipment, such as autonomous and armored.
We research Executive Vehicles and Equipment, such as autonomous and armored vehicles. We scientifically analyze recent vehicle attacks and develop lessons learned. We research the new trends, programs, and changes in Social Media. We present the results of our constant and ongoing research in the form of White Papers free of charge to the members.
ISDA conducts Forensic Analysis of Vehicle Attacks
From those attacks, we create lessons learned and Training suggestions.
Quick reaction to the events the effect our Profession; such as
Executive Protection/Security driver Employment Research
Job Opportunities – ISDA curates Executive/Security Driving job opportunities. Last year alone, we listed over 250 job opportunities.
Salaries and Job Metrics – From the Job Opportunities, ISDA has metrics on salaries and the skills, knowledge, and level experience employers are demanding.
Join the International Security Driver Association (ISDA)
ISDA serves the protective services community. The ISDA membership is open to all who have an interest in personal protection.
Whether you are exploring a career in executive protection, honing your expertise, or, you are an established security professional, ISDA is your essential resource for continuing education, benchmark research, and online learning programs, all designed to improve your skill set and advance your business.
ISDA membership enables you to:
- Access benchmark educational, networking, and marketing programs.
- Connect with your colleagues and peers across the globe via the member directory.
- Increase your knowledge and marketability through the precedent-setting education center, research, and online learning programs.
- Be part of a supportive community of like-minded experienced personal protection professionals.
- Obtain Certification to members who meet the requirements. The corporate community accepts the ISDA Certification process for more than 40 years. ISDA certification provides proof of knowledge and skill.