A two-day conference exploring how hostile or criminal intent can be identified through the observation of behavioral indicators and the use of tactical risk analysis and non-racial profiling techniques.
The threat to sporting, music and other large-scale entertainment venues, transportation networks, retail parks, hotels, museums, tourist attractions and crowded spaces is becoming increasingly complex and diverse. Accordingly, the security industry needs to evolve to protect itself from terrorist, criminal and other forms of attack and those working in the industry must acquire the necessary skill sets to detect the subtle signs of negative intent and learn how to deal with the threat accordingly.
In line with previous events, the third edition of the conference will deliver practical insights into the behavioral analysis techniques used to identify individuals with negative intent. The conference will allow delegates to develop their knowledge of behavioral analysis by hearing presentations from the leading experts in the security industry.
After taking place at the Welsh national rugby stadium (the Principality Stadium) in 2018 and the largest retail and entertainment complex in the United States (Mall of America®) in 2019, Behavioral Analysis 2020 will take place in London at the Royal Air Force Museum. This venue offers an exciting backdrop for diverse and engaging presentations, extensive networking opportunities, and exhibition space for innovative and forward-thinking companies to display their solutions and products in a unique setting. The conference will allow delegates to develop their knowledge of behavioral analysis by hearing presentations from the leading experts in the security industry.
Below are some of the benefits of attending this conference:
- Gain a fundamental understanding about behavioral detection techniques from leading experts in the security industry
- Receive an in-depth update on the latest technologies that can help identify individuals with negative intent
- Learn how the practice of behavioral detection can be applied across different industries
- Improve the communication and questioning skills of your staff
- See how approaches proven to be successful in mitigating acts of petty crime and/or deviant behavior can also serve counter-terrorist operations
- Develop strategies for the identification of insider threats
- Improve the security of your organization, while also protecting it more cost-effectively
If you are planning on attending the Behavioral Analysis 2020 conference, you will receive a 20% discount code for the conference by using the ISDA discount code – ‘isda20’.
For more information and to purchase tickets go to https://www.behaviouralanalysis.com